The International ocean workforce is here to help you get your products around the globe. Our solutions experts will take your specific requirements and craft the solution that offers your business the best value. Our expertise in shipping various types of cargo such as containerized, LCL(less than container load), FCL (full container load), RO/ROservice, bulk cargo etc. help meet the demands of a globally diverse client base. We utilize the services of various shipping lines throughout the world without compromising on superiorservice and provide through our consistent associates, very safe, cost effective and time bound transportation services to all of our clients.
|Container type||External Measure (m)||Internal measure (m)||Capacity||Tare Weight||Pay Load|
|40ft Dry (8ft 6in)||2.44||12.19||2.59||2.35||12.03||2.39||68.00||3800-4300||26780|
|40ft H C (9ft 6 in)||2.44||12.19||2.89||2.42||12.03||2.69||76.45||3900-4600||26280|
We offer a complete range of Sea Freight services that include FCL, LCL and Out of Gauge shipments, complimented by a keenly priced tariff of Freight rates/ancillary inland charges.
Please note there may be slight size variations for some containers, as well as limitations regarding acceptance.
LCL (Less than Container Load)
shipments keeps goods moving in your supply chain because you can send them as soon as they are ready rather than waiting until you have a full container. The following services are included:
- Receipt of customer’s cargo at the origin Container Freight Station (CFS)
- Consolidation of customer’s cargo with cargo from similarly situated merchants
- Issuance of house bill of lading
- Ocean shipment
- Deconsolidation at destination CFS and release to consignee
- We move cargo such as, Pharmaceuticals, Foodstuff, Frozen and Chilled Meat, Fish, Fruit, etc. on refrigerated containers and trailers.
Ro-Ro (Roll on Roll off)
- We transport all kinds of drivable vehicles across the globe.